Each bottle of Healthy Cow Kefir Milk is filled with hundreds of billions of active bacteria. Regular consumption of beneficial bacteria keeps your gut balanced and your microbiota happy which, in turn can balance your mind.
You can find strains of Lactobacillus (including Lactobacillus Acidophilus & Lactobacillus Keferi), Lactococcus Lactis, Entrococcus Faecium and Streptococcus Thermophilus amongst others.
Kefir is referred to as the champagne of milk, meaning Healthy Cow Kefir Milk may be slightly sour and can have an effervescent, sparkling texture. Due to the continuous fermentation Healthy Cow Kefir can sometimes separate and release natural gasses so be careful when opening the bottles, don’t worry this is normal but champagne style overflows can occur.
Slowly open the bottle to release the gases, recap and shake before you drink.
Our Healthy Cow Kefir is packed full of vitamins and minerals which are scientifically tested and proven to support your health along side exercise and a healthy lifestyle. Here are a few of the ways Healthy Cow can do this:
- Contribution to normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Contributes to normal psychological function.
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal skin.
- Has a role in the process of cell division and specialization.
- Contributes to normal growth and development of bone in children.
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal blood pressure.
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal vision.
- Contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
- Improves lactose digestion – For individuals who have difficulty digesting lactose.
Learn more about the Health Benefits of our Kefir.
We like to do our bit and look after the planet as best we can, we package each of your orders in our 100% sheep wool insulating pouches. These pouches are made in Yorkshire and are fully biodegradable, you can pop them on your compost heap or simply put them in your general waste bin.
Using local produce to make our authentic Kefir milk is important to us here at Live Kefir Company. All of our Cow’s milk is supplied by Yorkshire dairy Paynes Dairies Ltd.
Paynes Dairies are Red Tractor approved and have been making the highest quality milk and cream for many years.
We recommend 180ml per day, first thing before food to kick start your gut.
Ingredients: Cultured Whole British Cow’s Milk
Allergy advice: contains Milk.